The Business Tariff Plans are ideal for businessmen who are willing to pay a monthly access charge to enjoy low attractive call rates on calls within and out of Airtel network.
This tariff plan is offered on per second and flat rate billing options. It is ideally suited for high spending subscribers who do not have a specific minimum monthly airtime usage. This tariff plan does not offer any bundled airtime but is tailored to allow subscribers use up to a value of an agreed credit limit.
Talk more for less with the Airtel business plan.
The Business Tariff Plans also offers you the following exclusive benefits:
· International Roaming
· Personalized account management
· Access to view bills online (eBills)
· International Direct Dialing (IDD) access
· Fully itemized bills
· Free voicemail
· SMS with the lowest rates
· Payment in arrears
· Flexible credit limit options
· Real time usage checking
· Up-to-date free SMS balance checker
· Access to the Airtel Crisis Centre (199)
· Conference Calling: Subscription-Free
· Call Holding, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Call Barring
· Easy to use services that ensure the best use of your time and enhance your business
· Connection to Nigeria's clearest, most reliable and fastest growing mobile phone network.
· Payment of bills easily and conveniently with Airtel Nigeria's Direct Debit product, or at any Airtel Centre or designated Bank.
Checking your balance
The following codes can be used to check account status:
· Current Usage - send a text message with "cb" to 123
· Free SMS Balance - send a text message with "sb" to 123